There are still two opportunities for you to assist with the smooth running of our fantastic club…..
The purpose of this role is to maintain and develop the Hoylake LTC social media and internet presence ensuring a modern, attractive up-to-date projection of the Club. The key tasks are:
- Ensure the website is maintained with club news, events and external links
- Seek opportunities to use social media (e.g. Facebook) to promote the club
- Manage the relationship between the club and its chosen IT partner, currently Soapbox
- Review the LTA Clubspark package and, where appropriate, implement its functionality
- Oversee additional development or changes to the content of the website
100 Club Administrator
The Hoylake 100 Club generates about £3,500 of income and profit of about £1,200 per year. The key tasks of the administrator are:
- Promote membership of the 100 Club, ensuring all numbers are taken up
- Ensure members pay promptly, preferably through a Standing Order
- Supervise the quarterly prize draw
- Liaise with the Club Treasurer to reconcile payments
If you are interested and would like to discuss either of these roles, please contact either Sue Darwent (Club Secretary) or Alan Towersey (Treasurer).