HLTC – Risk Assessment Policy
HLTC will carry out an annual risk assessment of the facility with a view of identifying potential hazards and taking appropriate action to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment.
The risk assessment will include:
- is the area and surroundings safe and free from obstacles?
- is the area and surroundings fit and appropriate for tennis and linked social events
- is the equipment sound and suitable for the age group?
- are the members registered with up to date contact and medical information?
- can emergency vehicles access the club?
- is there a working phone line available?
- are evacuation procedures published and posted in the club house?
- are accident and emergency procedures posted in the clubhouse?