The club history, written by Tony Twemlow, is shown under the “Members’ Area” of the web site. Naturally, it is a little thin concerning the early years from 1913. It was with great interest that we were contacted by a gentleman from Oxfordshire trying to fill in some gaps in his family history. He established that his grandparents met and played at our club in the early 1920’s and is interested to learn more about the club at that time. In return he has offered some family photos showing the grounds and members from that period.
If any member or casual visitor to the website has a connection with the club or knowledge from that time we would be delighted to hear. The members names were Charles Menham and Marjorie Scollick and were thought to live in the Croome Drive / Column Road area of West Kirby.
Tony can be contacted by email – email@example.com